Tuesday 30 October 2012

{Thriving this Winter} Day 30: Sail

Today is Day 30! The end is so close I can taste it! One thing I have learned this month is that I am definetly not going to be a blogger who eventually quits my day job to blog full-time and eventually get a book deal. Nope. This is going to continue to be a tiny little blog where I throw down random thoughts and totally focus on what I am currently interested in. Also I think I have used the full extent of my tech-y powers this month. Which is a little sad. I am much more impressed with these full-time bloggers now.

Today I am up to my ears in a great project that I will probably show you tomorrow. And so I wanted to leave you with one last essential thing that you must ensure to do to thrive this winter. And that is to laugh. This video always helps me.



What makes you laugh?


1 comments:

  1. I so agree with you. Laughing is so great. And that video is hilarious! Thank you for my laugh of the day.

    ReplyDelete