Thursday 31 January 2013

Goal 9. Eat Indian Food

This week we finally tried Indian food!

(Please ignore the awful photography as we were having camera issues.) 

I know, I know, it seems crazy that we have never done this before. I agree with you! We tried to go on my birthday (right before Christmas) but Snow-pocalypse got in the way and we ended up in a small café in Wetaskiwin. So this week I decided to go for Birthday Round 2 and we went ice skating and out for Indian food. 

It was a super fun, ridiculously hilarious good night with my friends. The food was great, and I LOVE indian spices. They are so good, and nothing was too hot for me. It was an adventure into a previously unknown food culture, and hopefully one we will keep making! 



Have you explored a new-to-you food recently?

0 comments:

Post a Comment